Авторизация

It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits

Цены, комплектации, цвета обсуждаются тут!
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits

Сообщение mary123 » 14 мар 2018, 05:29

Top squash player Dipika Pallikal will compete in the Senior National Championship in July for the first time in five years after the organisers announced equal prize money for the premier domestic tournament.Championship director Niraj Shirgaokar confirmed that the nationals will have an equal reward in the mens and womens category with the winners getting Rs 1.25 lakh each.Pallikal had boycotted the nationals demanding equal prize money after winning the title in 2011.I look forward to playing the nationals again. My stand was not just about me but for the entire womens squash fraternity. Nowadays, you have more and more international events offering equal prize money. So, it is good that the national federation (SRFI) too has decided to have that, she said.Confirming the development, Shirgaokar said, Equal prize money is a contentious issue all over the world, but there are events which offer the same. I welcome SRFIs decision to have the same prize money for men and women.The matter of women demanding equal wages is not only confined to squash. They are paid the same as men in all four tennis grand slam events but significantly less on the WTA circuit.PSA, the professional body for squash, has recently made a conscious decision to have equal prize money. The World Series Finals in Dubai last month had equal prize money of $160,000 each.?Joshna Chinappa, a 14-time nationals winner, too welcomed SRFIs move. Playing the nationals has never been about prize money for me. It is something I have to be part of every year. But it is nice to have equal prize money. Why should it not be? she said. Cheap Todd Davis Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Cheap Von Miller Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-john-elway-jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Dennis Smith Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Domata Peko Jersey . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. The Los Angeles Dodgers are bringing back their reliable closer, agreeing Monday to an $80 million, five-year contract to keep All-Star Kenley Jansen, a person with knowledge of the deal said.The person spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press because the deal has not been announced. The 29-year-old right-hander had a career-best 47 saves last season for the Dodgers, who won their fourth straight NL West title but lost a six-game NL Championship Series to the eventual World Series champion Chicago Cubs.Jansens contract trails Aroldis Chapmans $86 million, five-year deal with the Yankees last week, while San Francisco added free agent closer Mark Melancon on a $62, four-year contract. Jansen likely ensures the Dodgers payroll wiill again top $200 million.ddddddddddddos Angeles also was working to re-sign third baseman Justin Turner.At last weeks baseball winter meetings, the Dodgers announced a $48 million, three-year contract with left-hander Rich Hill, acquired from Oakland at the trade deadline Aug. 1. Hill went 12-5 with a 2.12 ERA in 20 starts for the Dodgers and As, including 3-2 with a 1.83 ERA in six starts for Los Angeles.Jansen had a 1.83 ERA with 104 strikeouts over 71 appearances and 68 2/3 innings. He has spent all seven of his big league seasons with Los Angeles, going 19-13 with a 2.20 ERA and 189 saves in 409 appearances. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в Готовимся к покупке