Авторизация

ely looking forward to making my family proud and keeping

Помогаем одноклубникам.
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

ely looking forward to making my family proud and keeping

Сообщение mary123 » 06 июн 2018, 11:27

For his first Olympics with USA Water Polo, mens coach Dejan Udovicic is bringing along a group of 20-somethings long on athletic ability and short on experience. Oh so short on experience.What comes next is anyones guess.While Tony Azevedo and Merrill Moses highlight the 13-player roster for Rio de Janeiro announced on Thursday, there are only four holdovers from the United States disappointing eighth-place finish in London. The average age of the nine newcomers just makes the cut for happy hour at 21.1 years old.When the players stepping up, I heard so many times repeating, first Olympics, first Olympics, said Udovicic, who coached Serbia to a bronze medal in 2012. Maybe its scary, scary thought, scary thing, but Im proud of what they did. Im proud of these guys, Im proud to stand in front of them.There are signs the youthful team is coming together nicely. The U.S., ranked sixth in the world, is coming off a second-place finish in the FINA World League Super Final last month in China. It posted shootout victories over Australia and Greece before losing 10-6 to Serbia in the final.It was the first medal for the U.S. in a major FINA competition since winning silver at the 2008 Olympics.I think it helped our confidence a lot. ... It was good for us to get that game experience, said Bret Bonanni, an attacker from Huntington Beach, California.Next up is an exhibition against Montenegro in Houston on July 30 before the U.S. faces reigning Olympic champion Croatia in its Rio opener on Aug. 6.Azevedo is heading to his fifth Olympics, a record for USA Water Polo. The 34-year-old captain was born in Rio and plays professionally for Sesi in Sao Paulo.Weve gotten better every month, its exciting to see, he said. I think were going to be a team that everyones afraid of. I know theyre already afraid of us and be ready. In Rio, were going to be one of the best teams in the world and Im really excited and proud to play with these guys.Azevedo made his Olympic debut in 2000 in Sydney. Thomas Dunstan and Ben Hallock, two of Azevedos teammates for Brazil, turned 3 that year.Its the fourth Olympics for Jesse Smith and No. 3 for Moses, who turns 39 on Aug. 13 and is the probable starter in goal. John Mann is going back to the Olympics for the second time.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Derrick Nnadi Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Chiefs Jerseys Outlet . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyschina.com/kahlil-mckenzie-jersey/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Armani Watts Jersey . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Tremon Smith Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. MADISON, Wis. -- Football is a family business for the Watt clan at Wisconsin.After surviving two knee injuries and a position change, T.J. Watt is ready to show his stuff at outside linebacker in his fourth year with the Badgers.This is 100 percent what I love to do. This is exactly what I want to be, Watt said. I want to be physical. I want to rush the passer and I want to get to the football. Thats exactly what I want to do.Oldest brother and former Badger J.J. Watt is entering his sixth season as a defensive end with the Houston Texans and is a three-time NFL defensive player of the year. Fullback Derek Watt, who roomed with T.J. last year, is preparing for his rookie season with the San Diego Chargers.The 6-foot-5, 243-pound T.J. Watt is expected to make his first college start when Wisconsin faces LSU on Sept. 3 at Lambeau Field.At the end of the day Im my own person. Theyre their own people, T.J. Watt said. But Im definitely looking forward to making my family proud and keeping the legacy going.Watt joined the program in 2013 as a tight end and was redshirted in Gary Andersens first season as head coach. He missed the entire 2014 season after he injured his right knee in training camp. He then injured his left knee early in the spring of 2015 and was moved to outside linebacker last summer where he gradually becamee comfortable in his new home.ddddddddddddThe learning curve was real steep at first but toward the end it started coming natural to me, getting more and more reps, he said.After making it through last season injury-free, Watt attacked offseason workouts with a vengeance. He made such an impression on new defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox that he was placed with the No. 1 defense on the first day of spring ball.He works at his craft. Hes a physical, tough guy. Hes got good ability, really good, Wilcox said. Hes talented, big and fast. I just think the skys the limit for him. Im real excited about where hes headed.Watt said that playing spring ball also helped him adjust to his new position. He added that he cant wait to play opposite returning senior outside linebacker Vince Biegel.Weve got the mad man on the other side, Watt said. Were alike. We both like to get after the pigskin and get it. Were going to wreak havoc and destruction.Biegel is also eager to line up with the youngest Watt this season.Like me, hes a bigger linebacker who can get after the quarterback, Biegel said. Hes got great role models in his life with his older brothers. T.J. is going to be a great asset for this defense. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Вернуться в Клубная помощь