Авторизация

love the fact I am in contention and have

Разговоры об Porsche Macan
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

love the fact I am in contention and have

Сообщение mary123 » 07 июн 2018, 09:43

Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan has extended his deal with the NRL club to remain until the end of 2019.Flanagan was rewarded for his second-placed sides stellar season, inking a three-year contract extension on Thursday.The new contract and that Ill be here another couple of years is reassuring but the club is heading in a great direction and Im proud to be a part of it, Flanagan said. Derek Stepan Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Max Domi Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. http://www.wholesalecoyotesjerseys.com/ . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Dale Hawerchuck Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Niklas Hjalmarsson Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame?welcomes its latest class this weekend, and among the very distinguished honorees is one Shaquille ONeal. While his cohorts alone are pretty impressive -- Allen Iverson! Sheryl Swoopes! Yao Ming! Tom Izzo! Jerrry Reinsdorf! -- the retired superstar-turned-TNT analyst made sure to take a picture with a former inductee while in Springfield, Massachusetts.The options of who he could have chosen are endless, so I wont make you guess here. ONeal posed with a picture of the late, great Tennessee coach Pat Summitt and then postedd his photo of the pair on Instagram.ddddddddddddWriting #honored as one of his hashtags, its clear ONeal knows his basketball history.Hall of Fame style next to the great Pat Summitt #hof16 #halloffame #nba #honoredA photo posted by DR. SHAQUILLE ONEAL Ed.D. (@shaq) onSep 8, 2016 at 1:04pm PDTWelcome to the Hall, Shaq.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в Общий