Авторизация

to be a lot of situations where defenses are

Помогаем одноклубникам.
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

to be a lot of situations where defenses are

Сообщение mary123 » 13 июл 2018, 05:33

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Ryan Fitzpatrick tried to quickly move on from one of the ugliest performances of his career.Throwing six interceptions certainly stings. It still did a day after a 24-3 loss at Kansas City.Its a hard day for me to come in today after, pretty much, we lost that game because of my performance, Fitzpatrick said Monday. We dont really need to pin it or try to put it on anything else. I think that was pretty evident. To walk in today and have to face the guys, its not an easy thing to do, but at the same time, Ive got to be the same guy every day as a leader, as a player, and just come in.The veteran quarterback was one of a very few players in the locker room during media availability. He shouldered the blame for the defeat, as he did after the game, but also insisted he wasnt going to dwell on it anymore.Not when the Jets have a matchup at home with Seattle to prepare for.I think theyre all easy to get over when you have a game the next week coming up, he said. But it was so bad, and there were so many poor things on my part that happened in that game that you want to put it behind you as fast as you can.Fitzpatrick finished 20 of 44 for 188 yards and tied a franchise record -- shared by Joe Namath, who did it three times -- with his six-pack of interceptions.One of the picks was returned for a touchdown, and he had three red-zone throws intercepted in a span of five passes.I had the two forced balls in the red area, and that cant happen, Fitzpatrick said. But we did some good things up front that maybe were overshadowed by all the turnovers. But obviously the lesson from that game is you cant turn the ball over, especially that many times, and expect to win games in the NFL.Fitzpatrick and the Jets (1-2) know theyve got to turn things around quickly with the Seahawks coming to town, even with Russell Wilsons availability uncertain with a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee.The combined record of New Yorks next four opponents is 8-4 -- Seattle (2-1), Pittsburgh (2-1), Arizona (1-2), Baltimore (3-0) -- so things could spiral quickly, long before the Jets even get to their bye in Week 11.I think we KNOW who we are, coach Todd Bowles said. We just have to BE who we are.Things were looking way up for the Jets last week after a 37-31 win at Buffalo in which Fitzpatrick threw for 374 yards and was selected the AFCs offensive player of the week. That seemed so long ago after the clunker in Kansas City, with some fans and media wondering if the Jets confidence in Fitzpatrick was shaken.Its the NFL and Im a pro, and Ive played with some good quarterbacks and some not-so-good quarterbacks, and youve just got to move on, said left tackle Ryan Clady, in his first season with New York after eight in Denver. Youve just got to move on and try to get better the next week.Ive got his back, so Ill still be out there blocking and trying to make sure nobody hits him.Fitzpatrick didnt address the team as a whole, but said there were plenty of side discussions with different players trying to work through the loss.Any time you lose like that, Bowles said, you have to have a `Come-to-Jesus meeting.Bowles made his displeasure clear after the game when he repeatedly used a vulgar word to describe the teams performance. When asked what his message was to the team when it met Monday morning, Bowles laughed before saying he mentioned accountability and where the Jets need to be, and what to do to get better.When asked what made him chuckle, Bowles gave a sly grin and said: You dont want to know.Whatever Bowles said to his players made an impact. So much so, that Fitzpatrick thinks its something the Jets could build on moving forward.I thought the way that he delivered the message today was great, the quarterback said. I thought it was something that was necessary, and potentially a turning point in the season in terms of the focus that hopefully we come with after this game.Clady said Bowles wasnt necessarily fiery, but very direct, adding that the coach isnt really a yeller.The biggest thing with him, I think, in the locker room is hes really respected and his message really rings true with the veteran guys, Fitzpatrick said. Hes a guy thats played the game, thats been through a lot of adverse situations, as a player and coach. So for him being able to speak from experience on both sides of it, I think is really helpful for the players to respect him and to listen to it.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Bradley Bozeman Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Cheap Zach Sieler Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.ravenscheapjerseys.com/cheap-lamar-jackson-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Cheap DeShon Elliott Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Discount Ravens Jersesys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. DETROIT -- Anquan Boldin faked Sean Davis off the line, made a short catch and turned it into a longer gain by breaking a tackle and dragging a defender.The Detroit Lions receiver fooled Pittsburgh Steelers safety by taking a jab step to the right and going left to create space. The veteran then lowered his left shoulder a few yards later to knock the rookie to the ground.Another veteran, Steelers safety Mike Mitchell, did get Boldin down after he was carried down the field by him for about 10 yards.Boldin made the most of a limited opportunity to make plays in his Detroit debut, making one impressive reception for 30 yards in a 30-17 preseason win Friday night in Pittsburgh.Hes a powerful guy, Lions Jim Caldwell said Saturday after a short practice back at team headquarters after taking the Lions on an extended road trip to practice and play the Steelers.He can catch the ball. He knows how to get open. He has a real good sense of spatial awareness. Hes as fine of a competitor as youll ever see.So yeah, hes still very effective.He takes punches and delivers his share of them to keep his body in shape.Boldin, entering his first season with the Lions and 14th year in the NFL, said he began boxing as one of his two daily workouts during the offseason several years ago in Arizona. Boldin later shifted his rigorous regimen to Florida and began sparring with mixed martial arts professionals.I work out with MMA and UFC dudes, Boldin said. I played safety in high school, so Ive always liked contact. Ive always liked trying to knock guys out.When Boldin gets hit hard, does he wonder if a weight room or football field would be a better place for him to break a sweat?No, he responded quickly. If I get hit, you better get ready to get popped.The Lions are counting on the signing of Boldin being a hit.In the post-Calvin Joohnson era, he will likely be the No.dddddddddddd. 3 receiver behind another newcomer, Marvin Jones, and top option Golden Tate.Theres going to be a lot of situations where defenses are going to have to pick their poison, Boldin said.Boldins role may grow larger if Eric Ebron has a lingering injury.The tight end has been out since injuring his lower right leg and getting carted off the field last week.Boldin is coming off a solid season in San Francisco, making 69 catches for 789 yards and four touchdowns after averaging 84 receptions for the team the previous two years. The 49ers, though, didnt seem very interested in bringing him back.I talked to them, but it wasnt anything I saw materializing, he said. It was more of, `Well get back to you.Boldin said a lot of teams called, giving him a chance to extend his career before he chose to take a one-year deal with the Lions.I couldve gone a number of different places, but I thought this was the right fit, He said. I visited only one other place, Washington, and I cancelled a couple of other visits.The 35-year-old Boldin ranks among the NFLs top 20 with 1,009 catches and 13,195 yards receiving. He has scored 75 touchdowns and started 182 games with Arizona, Baltimore and San Francisco over the previous 13 seasons.In Boldins last year with the Ravens in 2012, Caldwell closed the Super Bowl-winning season as his offensive coordinator.Four years later, what differences does Caldwell see?Not much, Caldwell said. Not at all to be honest with you. Hes the same guy.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Larry Lage at www.twitter.com/larrylage and follow his work at www.bigstory.ap.org/content/larry-lage Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в Клубная помощь