Авторизация

him to two points through the first three quarters. ...

Помогаем одноклубникам.
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

him to two points through the first three quarters. ...

Сообщение mary123 » 13 июл 2018, 05:53

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Devan Dubnyk was on edge as the final 35 seconds ticked off.That seems odd for someone who has been as cool as can be for three straight games.Dubnyk stopped 29 shots for his third straight shutout and 22nd of his career as the Minnesota Wild beat the Dallas Stars 4-0 on Saturday night.Usually when it gets to a 4-0 game youre happy with the win and if the shutout happens, great. But you dont really get nervous, he said. That was probably the first time I started to get a little nervous toward the end of a 4-0 game. But its fun.Mikael Granlund, Nino Niederreiter, Eric Staal and Tyler Graovac scored for Minnesota, which improved to 6-2-1.Dubnyk didnt have to make any spectacular saves in establishing a new personal best scoreless stretch of 180 minutes. Hes stopped 94 straight shots. The last goal he allowed was in overtime last Saturday.I dont know if he can do it for 73 more games, but right now hes doing very well, said Wild coach Bruce Boudreau.Dallas, which has just four goals in its last four games, hit the post twice.We know what we do well when were playing well, said Jason Spezza, who returned after missing two games. But this year weve had not the results we want, so we have to get back to finding our game and be a little more consistent with it.A key to the Wilds early-season success has been offensive contributions from all players. Eighteen players have accounted for Minnesotas 32 goals and a league-best 18 now have points.Granlund added his name to that goal list to give Minnesota a 1-0 lead in the first with the Wilds first short-handed goal of the season.Off a turnover by Jason Spezza, Mikko Koivu deked John Klingberg with a toe drag in the Dallas zone before centering to Granlund, who tucked the puck behind Kari Lehtonen. Granlund was the only Wild player to appear in all the teams previous eight games without scoring.Lehtonen finished with 11 saves.We got to be better on the power play and not give up that short-handed goal, and try to at least get momentum if were not going to score, said captain Jamie Benn.Dallas had a 13-1 advantage in second-period shots.Dubnyk wasnt worried.I know that at some point were going to play, and were going to play the way we need to and thats exactly what happened, he said. We go out there and again for the third straight game we have a great third period when we have a lead and we get some big goals.Niederreiter gave the Wild a 2-0 lead early in the third with a wrist shot from the left circle, before Staal and Graovac scored less than three minutes apart. Graovacs goal was the first of his career.I know I had a lot of family watching that game, said Graovac, called up from Iowa of the AHL earlier in the day. Its not just me scoring that goal. Its my aunts, uncles, grandmother, my parents back home. Its just something very special for all of us that we can all enjoy.Graovac was sent back down to Iowa after the game.Minnesota played its first of what could be many games without left wing Zach Parise and defenseman Marco Scandella. The team announced before the game that both are listed as week-to-week with lower-body injuries sustained Thursday in Buffalo.Game notes Dallas RW Jiri Hudler returned after missing five contests with an illness. . RW Christoph Bertschy was also recalled from Iowa and sent back down after the game. The Wild sent down LW Teemu Pulkkinen. ... Dallas reassigned forward Justin Dowling to AHL Texas. ... Wild D Jared Spurgeon returned after missing four games with a lower-body injury.UP NEXTStars: At Columbus on Tuesday night to conclude a three-game trip.Wild: Host Buffalo on Tuesday night. Discount Chiefs Jersesys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jersesys . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http://www.chiefscheapjerseys.com/cheap-derrick-nnadi-jersey/ . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Cheap Breeland Speaks Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Dwight Howard lost his cool, and the Atlanta Hawks lost a potentially key Eastern Conference game.Howard was ejected with 5:38 left and his team leading by three when he threw an elbow at the head of Charlotte center Cody Zeller and received a Flagrant-2 foul. The Hornets scored the next nine points -- seven by Kemba Walker -- and snapped Atlantas six-game winning streak with a 100-96 victory Friday night.Nic Batum had 24 points and 10 rebounds, and Zeller matched his career high with 23 points on 9-of-10 shooting for the Hornets (8-3), who earned their biggest win of the season.Walker overcame a slow start to score 19 of his 21 points in the second half for his 10th straight 20-point game.Howard said afterward the contact wasnt intentional and he didnt think it cost his team the game.It wasnt like I tried to hit him in the face, but my job is to protect my house -- at all costs, said Howard, who finished with 10 points and 18 rebounds. I am making no apologies for it.Paul Millsap, who led the Hawks with 22 points and 13 rebounds, said the ejection fueled the home crowd.Plays like that are momentum shifts, Millsap said. It kind of sparked them. They took that and added fuel to the fire.The ejection revved up the crowd -- and apparently Walker, too.The 6-foot point guard drove baseline and made a reverse layup to give the Hornets the lead for good. Walker added another layup off a hesitation dribble and then connected on a 3-pointer from the top of the arc to push the lead to six.Zeller said after the game he didnt think Howards elbow to the face was a dirty play.I have taken a lot of hard hits with two older brothers, Zeller said. I knew it was going to be a physical game. But it was a huge play in the game because they couldnt go to him late in the game and we went on a run.TIP-INSHawks: Howard had 11 rebounds at halftime, while the resst of the starting lineup had two combined.dddddddddddd. ... The Hawks shot just 3 of 17 from the field in the fourth quarter.Hornets: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist did a nice job guarding Kyle Korver, limiting him to two points through the first three quarters. ... Jeremy Lamb was close to returning to the lineup but is still bothered by a hamstring injury.STRONG SECOND HALFWalker, who came in averaging 25.8 points per game -- the third-best mark in the Eastern Conference -- missed all seven of his shots from the field in the first half but was 8 of 13 the rest of the way.There wasnt anything different, Walker said. I was aggressive all night, I just stayed aggressive. At one point shots just werent falling for me like they have been lately. I stuck with it, my teammates just kept telling me `stay with it, its going to fall. I just tried to play the game and pick my spots and I was able to come up with some big plays.HORNETS COMEBACKSIn six of Charlottes eight wins the team has come back from 10 points down. Now, the Hornets have a busy stretch coming up with 18 games in 32 days.If were a good team, the kind of team we need to be, then we have to get on this plane with the right attitude and find a way to play a good game tomorrow night on the road and win, coach Steve Clifford said. Thats what the good teams do.SUPPORTING DWIGHTKorver threw his support behind Howard after the game.Hes just kind of a safety net for us, Korver said. Hes back there with all that size, I think he had 18 rebounds tonight, and hes back there to protect the paint. Thats his job. Thats what hes great at.UP NEXTHawks: Travel to New York to face the Knicks on Sunday afternoon.Hornets: Head out on the road to New Orleans to face the Pelicans on Saturday night. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в Клубная помощь