Авторизация

Porsche Macan

Электрические составляющие Porsche Macan
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Porsche Macan

Сообщение ricardobrooks720 » 10 авг 2018, 08:50

Hello,

I'm going to buy a Porche Macan S, probably when the 2019 models are available. I can afford it and I will enjoy it, so those are not the questions. For the past 20 years or so, my wife and I have owned Subaru's, Acura's, and Audi's. My unverified impression is that the style of negotiating in a Porsche dealership is a bit different, and I'd like some help in understanding it. The Macan is a hot car. My impression is that, in general, there is less negotiation in a Porsche dealership than I am used to elsewhere. Should I expect to be able to get much under sticker price?
There are an incredible number of options when buying a Porsche, and I've read that the dealer mark-up on options is better than their mark-up on the base car. Might that be a strategy for negotiation? Second, given the number of options and the probability that there will not be many cars on the lot, I'm expecting that I might want to special order a car. I've never done that before. Does it make it easier or harder to negotiate the price?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=251241
Utility Management Video

Thank you.

Вернуться в Электрика, освещение