Авторизация

Important! Shouhei hopes to get a kick out of the Kachin due

всё о трансмиссии, подвеске, рулевом управелнии, тормозной системе
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Important! Shouhei hopes to get a kick out of the Kachin due

Сообщение soksophoan » 20 окт 2017, 23:49

Изображение
Due to the Chanathip Songkran Sentralสโบเบ็ต Club of Consoles Sapporo team J-League level. Have flu symptoms With fatigue of the body. The result of the withdrawal of the Thai national team in the warm-up match that beat Myanmar 3-1 on October 5, 60, including the game at the SCG Stadium at elephant battle. The visit to the Kenyan national team on October 8, 60.

Recently, Chu Heo Mohamed, manager of the Consoles Club, Sapporo has come out to discuss the situation of the team. With the next program. At Sapporo Dome The home team of Kashiwa Ray Sol's visit on October 14, 60, that need to speed up Chanathibet Kraisin to return to the state of the most complete before the next game. Go It is considered a major game at the end of the season. The club wants to score a lot.สโบเบ็ต

"I must try my best to condemn. Back to full fitness again. Before the game to meet with Kashi, Ray Sol, because this is one of the game's key players this season. At the end of the season. I do not want the main players of the team can not field. "

For Chanathip Songkasin, the real succession to the Consoles Sapporo 10 consecutive games, the situation of the team now ranked 14th in the table, with 28 points, with. Sanfrecce Hiroshima team ranked 15th and Wendover Fukuoka ranked 16th in the fall zone, followed by only one score.สโบเบ็ต

Вернуться в Ходовая часть